I first started writing fanfiction owing to my love for Harry Potter. Found here are some of my earliest works, and some of my most sentimental in my heart.
Please enjoy them!
- Carpe Diem (Harry Potter, completed): The future is explained through the past and everything happens for a reason. Hermione becomes an active part of the history she studies so diligently in class. A dream come true, right? Nothing is as it seems… Hermione/Tom Riddle.
- Even Darkness Must Pass (Harry Potter, in-progress): Times are dark. What would a man do to save the woman he loves? What can Cedric Diggory do to protect Hermione Granger in the wake of devastation? Is it possible for there to be a light at the end of a long, dark tunnel? Hermione/Cedric.
- Moonlight Sonata (Harry Potter, one-shot): She spent the rest of the night playing beautiful, haunting melodies for him because, in the end, there was nothing else she could do. Post War Hermione/Voldemort.
- Mister Cellophane (Harry Potter, completed): This was my first multi-chaptered fic – and it definitely reads as such! Not a songfic… A potion gone wrong turns Severus invisible. It’s amazing the things one can learn when people think that they’re only talking to themselves. Hermione/Severus. As I said, this was the first multi-chaptered story I ever attempted and it definitely shows, lol. I’ll likely leave it at ff.net for now and possibly move it over in the future for editing and a facelift…
- The Waiting Game (Harry Potter, one-shot): Hermione Granger never knew that being dead would be so hard, especially when she’s going to Heaven… My first fic, and it shows! Harry/Hermione. The writing isn’t the greatest, but I’ll be coming back to it in the near future for tweaking…