As you may know, ff.net recently went on a witch hunt for mature fics, pulling them and suspending accounts with as little as no notice. While I was not personally impacted by this crusade, many of my friends and fellow authors were, and it is for that reason that I’ve decided to create this WordPress and slowly navigate my stories and readers here where we can all enjoy my stories uncensored. I will continue posting edited versions on ff.net found here, but I hope that without the threat of a deactivated account over my head that I can write whatever my little heart desires without fear…
And since the muse for my fic Thirsty for Your Love is pretty demanding lemons, I simply had to move here!
So please, make yourself at home! Drop me a comment and let me know what you think of the new site or leave a review for a story, or just say hi!
List of Current Stories:
- Thirsty for Your Love (Crossover, Twilight/Vampire Diaries, in-progress): AU New Moon. Bella’s lost herself to despair after being abandoned by Edward and finds herself on the cusp of giving up. Meanwhile, Damon’s been drifting aimlessly since opening the tomb and discovering Katherine’s betrayal. One day Laurent corners Bella in the meadow, but it’s not Jake who appears to the rescue… Damon/Bella. This story is the one speaking to me the most and will likely be the baby on this site.
- Set My Soul Alight (Crossover, Twilight/Avengers, in-progress): Bella’s life takes a horrible turn after Edward leaves her so she makes a call to the one person she could always count on to be there for her. Through him, she meets a whole team of heroes and eventually crosses paths with a god with a chip on his shoulder… Bella/Loki, kind of a slow burn but anything else wouldn’t be ‘realistic’ between these two, right?
- Even Darkness Must Pass (Harry Potter, on hiatus, may be completed within the year): Times are dark. What would a man do to save the woman he loves? What can Cedric Diggory do to protect Hermione Granger in the wake of devastation? Is it possible for there to be a light at the end of a long, dark tunnel? Hermione/Cedric. I came up with this story a while ago, and it’s still whispering to me, but Damon is talking louder so he’s likely to get first dibs on prime writing time 🙂
- Carpe Diem (Harry Potter, completed): The future is explained through the past and everything happens for a reason. Hermione becomes an active part of the history she studies so diligently in class. A dream come true, right? Nothing is as it seems… Hermione/Tom Riddle. A huge success on ff.net – I plan on editing the chapters here and possibly expanding – lemons anyone?
- Moonlight Sonata (Harry Potter, one-shot): She spent the rest of the night playing beautiful, haunting melodies for him because, in the end, there was nothing else she could do. Post War Hermione/Voldemort.
- Pawn to Queen (Labyrinth, one-shot): As Sarah grows she transforms from a pawn to a Queen…A Goblin Queen if Jareth has anything to say about it… Jareth/Sarah implied.
- Mister Cellophane (Harry Potter, completed): This was my first multi-chaptered fic – and it definitely reads as such! Not a songfic… A potion gone wrong turns Severus invisible. It’s amazing the things one can learn when people think that they’re only talking to themselves. Hermione/Severus. As I said, this was the first multi-chaptered story I ever attempted and it definitely shows, lol. I’ll likely leave it at ff.net for now and possibly move it over in the future for editing and a facelift…
- It’s Not Fair (Labyrinth, one-shot): Sarah may have won the battle, but in the end, Jareth won the war… implied Jareth/Sarah.
- The Waiting Game (Harry Potter, one-shot): Hermione Granger never knew that being dead would be so hard, especially when she’s going to Heaven… My first fic, and it shows! Harry/Hermione. The writing isn’t the greatest, but I’ll be coming back to it in the near future for tweaking…